Senior Living Providers
Extend the stay of your residents with our 24/7 safety solution – know when incidents like falls, bed exit & elopement happen. No wearables or cameras needed.
Enhance your senior living offering with our peace of mind solution.
Peace of Mind
Provide peace of mind to families with automated daily check-ins and wellness updates.
Improved 24/7 Care
Health insights for better quality of care. Helps in boosting residents' length of stay.
Free up 1 FTE of staff time by automating tasks like daily wellness rounds.
Increase top-line revenue with RPM/RTM reimbursements for eligible residents.
Peace of Mind with 24/7 Incident Alerts
- Alerts like fall & inactivity
- Bedtime & bathroom inactivity
- Fall events, Bed exit – imminent fall
- Wellness messages to family
- Automated daily check-ins
- Bed exit – imminent fall
- Restlessness in bed
Health Insights & Reports
Assisted Living & Memory Care
- Sleep & restlessness insights
- Possible urinary tract infection
- Fall risk scores
- Activity level scores
- Sleep apnea & sleep scores
- Medication side effects
- Heart rate & respiration rate issues
- HRV scores
How it works?
Devices in Rooms
Contactless radar sensors mounted in every room , e.g., bedroom, bathroom.
Our AI combines data from various sensors in the home and creates persona specific views for night staff, licensed clinical staff, managers & family members.
Alerts & Insights
24/7 alerts & health insight reports on our dashboard & smartphone app. Integrations into your engagement & nurse call solutions.
Caspar package includes
- One or more sensors, 5V DC adapter cables & provisioning tools. UL & FCC certified.
- End to end installation service, including cabling, optimal placement & calibration (e.g., coverage with reliability for falls in bathroom or vitals on bed), and provisioning for connectivity to cloud AI.
- Ready to use dashboard and apps, along with integrations into your engagement & nurse call solutions.
- Ready-to-file reports for reimbursements from Medicare to increase your top-line revenue. The reimbursement codes include RTM, RPM and value-based health care.
- Free onboarding & ongoing training. Reports about increased staff efficiency and improved satisfaction scores from residents & family.
Let's talk about your goals
Your team achieves efficiencies, increases resident retention, and provides peace of mind to families.
Customized solutions for home healthcare providers, RPM/RTM providers, senior living providers, and skilled nursing providers.