- Information We Collect
We collect and use the following types of information about you:
Non-personal Information is non-identifiable information that, when taken alone, cannot be used to identify you. As such, we are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-personal Information was collected.
For the avoidance of doubt, if we combine Personal Information with Non-personal Information (e.g. analytics data), the combined information will be treated as Personal Information as long as it remains combined.
Personal Information is information that identifies an individual or that may, with reasonable effort, identify an individual. We gather the following types of Personal Information:
When you interact with the Website:
(a) Name, email address, and other contact information: We ask for and—at your option—collect your contact data (such as name, email address, phone number, country, website and company name) from you when you submit web forms on our Website, including opportunities to sign up for and agree to receive email communications from us. We also may ask you to submit such Personal Information if you choose to submit your details in order to apply for a job, or when you choose to contact us for a different reason. We will send such communications in accordance with applicable law. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) Voluntary information: We collect Personal Information that Users provide us voluntarily. For example, when they respond to communications from us, or when they share additional information through their use of the Services.
(c) Device information: We collect from our Users specific types of connection details and information with regard to their device, software or hardware that may identify them, such as online identifiers, device unique identifiers (e.g., UDID, MAC address), IP address and geolocation.
(d) We collect data on our visitors’ use of Caspar AI’s website. When you visit our website we may receive certain information about your behavior including activity, page content, click/touch, movement, scroll, and keystroke activity (in some cases).
When you interact with the Application:
(a) Registration information: When you register to the Services through the Application, we may collect from you the following information: full name, ID, email address, phone number, gender, date of birth and address, as well as other relevant details that you agreed to share with us.
(b) Health related information: When using the Application, we collect information concerning your vital signs, as measured by our product.
(c) Technical information: We may collect specific types of connection details and information with regard to your device, software or hardware that may identify you. Such information may include: geolocation data and IP address.
(d) When you send us an email or otherwise communicate with us – we will collect any information, including Personal Information that you choose to include in your inquiry to us.
Some of the above information may be considered as Protected Health Information (“PHI”) or as a special category of personal data under the applicable data protection laws. Such data will be processed by us solely in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
- How We Use Your Information
In addition to the purposes listed herein, the Personal Information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote our Services;
- Enable you to access and use our Services;
- Conduct research and development, data analysis, and statistical purposes;
- Send transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions, and requests; provide customer service and support; and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- We may send you promotional material concerning our Service, or our partners’ services, which we believe might interest you. We make our best efforts to make sure you see only relevant ads and receive relevant communications from us, including but not limited to, by building an automated profile based on your Personal Information.
- Opt-out of receiving marketing materials – You may choose not to receive our promotional or marketing emails (all or any part thereof) by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the emails that you receive from us. Please note that even if you unsubscribe, we may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications, or reply to your queries and feedback you provide us.
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Websites and Services and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- To examine job applications we receive via the Website;
- Comply with legal obligations as well as to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities;
- Personalize the Services, including by providing features or content that match your interests and preferences; and
- Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
- With whom do We Share Your Information
Specifically, we do not permit our Service Providers to use any Personal Information we share with them for their own marketing purposes or for any other purpose than in connection with the services they provide to us.
In addition to sharing with Service Providers as described above, we may also share your Personal Information with others in the following circumstances:
- With other subsidiaries or affiliated companies;
- In the event of a merger, sale, change in control, or reorganization of all our part of our business;
- When we are required to disclose Personal Information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service;
- Where we have a good-faith belief sharing is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our policies, or as otherwise required to comply with our legal obligations; or
- As you may otherwise consent from time to time.
We may also share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain Caspar AI Services.
Third parties with whom we may share your Personal Information will be required to meet our standards on processing information and security. The Personal Information we provide them will only be provided in connection with the performance of their function.
- Storage and Processing
- How We Protect Your Information
Personal data shall be subject to additional safeguards to ensure this data is processed securely. For example, we work hard to ensure data is encrypted when in transit and storage, and access to this data will be strictly limited to a minimum number of individuals and subject to confidentiality commitments.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to any of our websites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. When possible, encryption is used, both in transit and storage. Access controls within the organization limit who may access information.
- Why we Use Your Personal Information
Please note that our legal basis for collecting and using your Personal Information will depend on the Personal Information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. We normally collect Personal Information from you only where: (a) we have your consent to do so, (b) where we need your Personal Information to perform a contract with you (e.g., to deliver the service you have requested), (c) where the processing is in our legitimate interests; or (d) where we are required to collect, retain or share such Personal Information under applicable laws.
In some cases, we may need the Personal Information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Where we rely on your consent to process your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent at any time. Where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your Personal Information, you have the right to object.
If you have any questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your Personal Information, please contact us through the contact details available below.
When you visit or access our Websites we use (and authorize 3rd parties to use) pixels, cookies, events and other technologies (collectively, “Tracking Technologies”). Those allow us to automatically collect information about you, your device and your online behavior, in order to enhance your navigation in our Websites, improve our Websites’ performance, perform analytics and customize your experience. In addition, we may merge data we have with data collected through these tracking technologies and data we may obtain from other sources and, as a result, such data may become Personal Information.
- Your Rights
Data protection laws in certain jurisdictions provide Users with certain statutory rights to their Personal Information. You may have the right to certain actions to your Personal Information, such as:
- To receive confirmation as to whether or not Personal Information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored Personal Information, together with certain supplementary information as long as such information is accessible.
- To receive Personal Information you directly provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- To request rectification of your Personal Information that is in our control.
- To request erasure of your Personal Information.
- To object to the processing of Personal Information by us.
- To request to restrict processing of your Personal Information by us.
- The right to data portability if it should become relevant.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your Personal Information, you can contact us at the contact details available below. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our seat for this purpose.
- Our Retention of Your Information
We only process and store personal data for the period that is required to achieve the purpose of the storage, or for the duration the processing and storage are required by laws and regulations we are subject to. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of the Personal Information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused Personal Information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing your Personal Information, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of consent (as determined under the applicable laws where the individual resides; “Age of Consent”). By accessing, using or interacting with our Services, you certify to us that you are not under the Age of Consent. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from an individual under the Age of Consent without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information upon discovery. If you believe that we might have any information from or about an individual under the Age of Consent, then please contact us through the contact details available below.
- Links to Other Websites
- Changes to this Policy
- How to Contact us