RPM & RTM Providers
Caspar's RPM/RTM solution provides high quality data about patient's location, pose, respiration & heart rates. Our passive sensing AI uses contactless radar sensors – no wearables or cameras are needed.
Obtain reimbursements upto $150 per patient per month with our ready-to-file reports containing data logs & treatment management times.
Passive Contactless Monitoring
Contactless radar sensors. No wearables or cameras needed.
Continuous Data & No Maintenance
Gives 99%+ continuous data. Not dependent on patient adherence.
Reduced Alert Fatigue
Intelligent alerts that consider patient baselines and environmental factors.
Early Detection of Diseases
Identify 20+ health conditions even before symptoms are noticed.
- Heart Rate
- Respiration Rate
- Baseline Deviation
- Bed Exit – Imminent Fall
- Gait Scores
- Activity Scores
Care Plan Reports
Get a 360 degree view of 20+ health conditions for treatment management planning and reimbursements.
- Sleep Apnea
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Medication Side Effects
Our reports also include
- Alert History
- Patient Wellness
- Staffing Patterns
- Operational Insights
How it works?
Devices in Rooms
Contactless radar sensors mounted over the bed continuously monitor vitals for RPM. One sensor in each room for other parameters like RTM.
Our AI algorithm puts the data from sensor(s) in context of patient profile, room layouts & environmental factors to produce reliable outcomes.
API & Dashboard
Track reimbursements, access data, alerts and insights using our dashboard or API integrations into your platform.
Caspar package includes
- One or more sensors, 5V DC adapter cables & provisioning tools. UL & FCC certified.
- Our sensors have a maximum sensing range of 2-3 meters (7-10 feet), come with a wall/ceiling mount.
- End to end installation service, including cabling, optimal placement & calibration (e.g., coverage with reliability for falls in bathroom or vitals on bed), and provisioning for connectivity to cloud AI.
- Ready to use APIs and dashboard along with free onboarding & ongoing training.
The CPT codes for reimbursements include RPM (99453, 99454, 99457, 99458) and RTM (98975, 98976, 98977, 98980, 98981).
Let's talk about your goals
Your monitoring team gets relevant alerts, reducing alert fatigue while maximizing RTM & RPM reimbursements.
Add-on additional reimbursements from value based contracts with preventative health insights & alerts with our AI-driven solution.